What data do we collect?
- Contact information. Your full name and email address, if you willingly subscribe to our newsletter.
- Website traffic statistics. We do not generate any persistent identifiers and we do not store any personal identification data. We only collect data, such as: city, country, device, browser, operating system, visited page, referrer and other types of related data. All this data is stored as is, we do not fingerprint and identify you. Basically, we know that someone with this information visited us, but we do not store any data that points to you (such as an IP address).
- Access logs. When you access our website, the server is automatically logging (storing) information such as: your IP, User agent, Time, Page accessed for around 30 days.
How will we use your data?
- We'll send you newsletter emails according to the specified statements on the newsletter form that you used when willingly signing up. 1
- We'll use the tracking data to generate anonymous, aggregated statistics data to understand overall trends in our website traffic. 2
- We'll only use these logs for identifying & protecting our servers against potential attacks. 3
How do we store your data?
- Stored data from newsletter subscribers is stored on a third-party provider of this service, which is mentioned on the form that you used when willingly signing up. 1
- We'll only keep those logs for around 30 days and then they are deleted from our server. 3
We do not store or make use of any cookies or other similar (such as local-storage) on your computer. You can use https://altumcode.com/ without worrying about cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
What are your data protection rights?
AltumCode would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request AltumCode for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AltumCode correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AltumCode to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AltumCode erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AltumCode restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AltumCode transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us